Building a new department in Sales & Export to be based at their Blackpool office this is an incredibly exciting time to join this long established and growing business.
Your Daily Duties Will Include…
• Providing quotations for orders received via email, phone call or directly from the Sales Rep’s / Managers
• Processing quotations for supply to the UK (20%) and Export (80%) market
• Obtain quotes for freight
• Preparing export documentation as required to ship goods to global destinations including the Middle East, America & Australia
• Ensuring information given on prices, product availability and dispatch is accurate
• Liaising with the production and warehouse teams to ensure stock is ready to deliver
• Keep customers and colleagues advised of progress in supplying their order & agree new dates where we delivery dates cannot be met ensuring customers are updated and alternative arrangements are made
Offering an excellent salary of £20,000 - £23,000 per annum (depending upon experience) this is a full time, permanent position with working hours of Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm. With additional benefits of 20 days holiday plus bank holidays you will be offered a clear path to progression within this role as well as training and support at every stage.
Please note that experience in Export documentation is essential for this position.
Due to team expansion, the offices will be moving to Bispham (FY2), applicants are asked to be able to consider both the Poulton and Bispham commute.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please reply to this advert and attach your most recent CV. For any additional information please contact Laura Bradley on 01772 200843 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer up to £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'