Role: Export Administrator
Hours: 36.5 hours per week on a flexi time system
Salary: £16,000- £18,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: Flexi time, Free parking, 28 days holiday, X mas shut down, pension scheme
Due to expansion our Shipley client is looking to recruit an Export Administrator to join their busy team. Your primary responsibilities will include customer service and export sales administration.
This is a full time permanent role offering a salary of £16,000-£18,000 with excellent opportunities for progression and development.
- Receiving incoming emails and occasional telephone enquiries from customers who wish to order products for shipment overseas
- Timely and efficient response to the receipt of export orders; inputting and progressing orders and maximising any opportunity to up-sell and cross-sell to customers and prospects
- To ensure that all actions are logged on to the business system
- Co-ordinating the export despatches; arranging air, sea and road shipments and producing all required export documentation to accompany the products
- Managing customer accounts and keeping them informed of delivery schedules and lead times
- Liaising with couriers and agents to expedite orders to the Middle East and Channel Islands
- Production of export quotations
- Submission of legal documentation in relation to the export shipment
- Liaising with the warehouse on a daily basis
- Any ad hoc admin duties as required
- Excellent customer service and account management experience is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
This position would suit applicants from Bradford, Bingley, Shipley, Keighley, Baildon and surrounding areas.
If you have the necessary experience and you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV online for consideration.
You will be contacted within 48 hours or your application if we have been able to shortlist you for this role.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.