Our well established and award winning clients based in Hertford, Hertfordshire are now recruting and hope to attract candidates with an import / export background for their Export Customer Services Administration role. The role is being offered on a fixed term basis of 12 months initailly and this may turn into a permanent export related role depending upon the needs of the business. This export related position is very varied and will include tasks which may include :
- Work with Export Customer Services Manager and team to ensure timely order processing, including credit control, credit insurance control, invoicing and shipping arrangements.
- Liaising with accounts department where necessary.
- Deliver Best Practice Export Customer Service.
- Work to achieve agreed KPI standards
- Export Sales Orders are netreed and shipped on time
- Credit note analysis
- Aware of up to date export documentation and procedures, including any legislation changes.
- Maintain and update Export Customer Profiles
- Raise customer credit notes as required.
- Liaise with the appropriate operations staff on overseas shipments and despatch documentation.
- Ensures that credit insurance cover is in place for all orders before despatch.
- Maintain Customer Price Lists in Epicor, in cooperation with Export Customer Services Manager
- Ensures "progress of overseas orders report" and other sales related spread sheets and records are accurate and up to date.
- Work Day to Day with appointed freight forwarders to book shipments.
- Arrange Export Couriers for samples etc.
Our clients are hoping to attract applications from a wide variety of candidates to include a more entry level candidate right through to a more exprienced candidates with an extensive export or import background.
The ideal candidates will have :
- Experience within a customer service and sales administration role and or Export / import environment
- Export shipping and documentation experience (desirable)
- Second language skills, Spanish or French (desirable)
- Good administrative skills and office administration experience
- Methodical with great attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to focus and work accurately on both repetitive tasks but also on detailed admin tasks
- Good telephone manner, ideally with international customer service experience
- Good organisation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of data entry, order processing involving export distribution and order planning
- Ability to work unsupervised, but a good team player
Our clients awho are in the scientific instrument industry offer unrivalled employee benefits which include :
25 days holiday per annum
Contributory pension scheme
Good working hours and an immediate start !