Export Administrator (SM99)
Role - Export Administrator
Ref.No - SM99
Location - Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary - £18,000 - £20,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time 09:00 - 17:00 / Monday to Friday /with half an hour for lunch?
Benefits - Pension, performance related bonus of up to 8% paid in December, plus a discretionary June profit-share bonus and 35 days Leave including Bank Holidays
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this established client based near Bicester, Oxfordshire; who have an exciting opportunity for an articulate, well organised individual with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to join their Production Department as an Export Administrator.
- Prepare and process paperwork for domestic and international shipments
- Respond to queries via email from both internal and external customers
- Apply for export licences and check that they are correct
- Ensuring that paperwork for shipments is complete and correct prior to dispatch
- Filing all paperwork and maintaining records in readiness for Government audits
- Check customs documentation such as import/export declarations, resolving any queries and ensuring records are accurate and up to date
- Ensuring customers are kept fully informed regarding their orders and shipments
- Receiving customer orders and comparing with quotations
- Working with other departments to resolve queries
- Preparing and sending sales acknowledgments to customers
- Processing customer sales invoices and credits using commercial software
- Arrange courier collection of orders; and worldwide collection from end user for faulty returns
- Maintaining electronic and paper-based records required to meet compliance obligations
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of compliance returns
- Assisting with queries regarding orders, shipments and compliance from internal departments
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Can work independently with little guidance and supervision
- Smart business dress
- High attention to detail
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Sophie Millett at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Queries
- Highly Detailed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job