EXPORT ADMINSTRATOR / Logistics - End to End Process - in Kew Bridge area (London). This is a permanent role subject to 3 months’ probation starting ASAP.
The ideal candidate should have some experience of issuance of documentation import / export in a similar role and must have the following skills and attributes. Training will be provided:
- Issuance of pro forma Invoices and purchase orders.
- Sending Payment requests to accounts dept.
- Liaising with relevant parties in preparing shipping instructions and track shipments.
- knowledge of Issuing documentation; COO Chamber of Commerce, manufacturer certificate of production, packing list, analysis certificate, pallet fumigation, certificate, Commercial Invoice etc.
- Understanding of Letters of credit if required, & its documentation process will be an advantage.
- Managing customers, supplier and traders relationships.
- Good Communication skills (written & oral). Fluent English, spoken and written
- Computer literacy in MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Highly customer focused and enjoys delivering results
- Able to work well alone and also as part of a team
This is an integral role in the business, and at times can be quite pressurised. Because of this it will suit someone who is tenacious and resilient and can work in fast paced and busy environments.
Salary is dependent on experience and can be discussed upon application.
37.5 hrs week (9 to 5; 1 hour lunch break) / 20 Paid Holidays + Bank Holidays + Work Pension + Other Benefits
- Bill of Lading
- Communication Skills
- Letters of Credit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job