Export Admin Clerk
To arrange and control export deep sea and air documentation on behalf of several key accounts, whilst delivering the strategic objectives of the group. The successful candidate will be responsible for participating in the full documentation process
· Liaise with shipping companies to ensure correct Bills of Lading and quick receipt of them · Checking and verifying Letters of Credit · Preparing documents in accordance with a Letter of Credit and presenting documents to the necessary bank · Preparation of Certificates of Origin, Movement Certificates, Insurance certificates through on-line tools · Dispatching document packs to customer · Raising courier files · Action all customer documentation enquiries · Invoicing and purchase match
· Good communication skills both verbal & written
· Fast and accurate keyboard skills
· Attention to detail
· Friendly, calm and professional manner
· Good time-management
· Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
Enthusiasm and good self motivation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'