The Fraud Analyst will help minimise the company's exposure of fraud through the introduction of tactical and strategic fraud initiatives
- Assist the Fraud Detection Manager by setting and writing new processes and policies for Fraud prevention for all products
- Ensure CFS Chargeback policies reflect current Mastercard Chargeback rules
- Liaise with the operation to ensure that procedures for Fraud and Chargeback reflect current CFS policies
- Write, test, promote and monitor new rules and initiatives to protect against specific fraud types
- Monitor current fraud levels and benchmark against industry averages
- Monitor chargeback attempt rate and success rate and benchmark against industry average.
- Develop Fraud and Chargeback Management Information for all products as required.
- Monitor fraud loss against forecast and explain variances.
- Provide weekly and monthly updates on business KPI's and planned initiatives to Line Manager
- Daily liaison with the operation to understand latest business trends, agree and recommend action accordingly
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations into possible internal or Retailer fraud as necessary
- Understand the functionality of fraud prevention systems currently in place across all products
- Be aware of industry best practices and standards
What We're Looking for:
- Experience working as a Fraud Analyst preferably from a Financial or Retail Finance background
- Must have used Falcon version 4 or 6 or Hunter
- Knowledge of SAS or SQL to analyse data
- Strong analytical skills