Based in Cambridge the Experimental Physicist will be joining an exciting new start up focused on Medical Technology, specifically DNA. This exciting opportunity with give the physicist the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of medical research with applications in Experimental Physics, MEMS and Microelectronics, Mechanical and Microfluidics, Embedded Systems and Synthetic Biology.
Responsibilities will include:
• Detailed experiments on custom made equipment
• Design of experiments and analysis of results
• Design of microfluidics
• Analysis and modelling of physical systems (Matlab, Python/SciPy/NumPy).
The successful candidate will be highly qualified with a good relevant Degree (Physics or related), a PhD is highly beneficial. This opportunity will offer the candidates the chance to work in cutting edge research and development and it is important that there is a knowledge base and interest in the below:
• Experience or interest in microfluidics
• Design of Experiments
• Modelling (Matlab, Python)
Please get in touch if you would like to see more detailed job description or would like to apply.
- Experimental Physics