EXPERIENTIAL AND RETAIL MARKETING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - BRACKNELL - £26k DOE
Our client is a well established but growing boutique experiential agency.
We are supporting them with the recruitment of a strong Account or Senior Account Executive to work on one of their prestigious retail clients.
The agency is currently going through an exciting growth phase and looking for personalities who are excellent at working on multiple projects at the same time, with exceptional attention to detail.
This role is very much a retail and experiential marketing role with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients of all levels.
We are looking for a strong team player, someone who can support the senior team members at meeting, workshops and assist with planning store activities.
You will be able to brief the studio to produce artwork/print for multiple pieces, take briefs from clients and brief these through to the team with attention to detail. Cost up and invoicing for print and production of a number of projects.
- Brief and produce artwork for multiple pieces - up to 600 per month between the current team of two.
- Taking briefs from clients and briefing these through to the studio
- Ability to push back and question any briefs that need further explanation
- Helping clients develop their local marketing ideas
- Costing and invoicing of print and production for a number of projects
- Building strong client relationships with multiple contacts
- Support for senior team members at meetings and workshops
- 1-2 + years relevant marketing experience
- Experience as an Account Executive or a desire to work Agency side
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Agility to work across multiple functions, both collaboratively and independently
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients of all levels
- Strong team player
Please get in touch ASAP - Immediate interviews are available for the right candidates!
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.