Here's what you've been looking for..
WEB DEVELOPER job for smart, genuine, fun but professional Digital Marketing Agency in lovely offices in Barnet, close to the Spires and lots of bus routes (sorry, no parking)
Must be a hot shot with
- WORD PRESS
Also knowledge of Dreamweaver, PHP, CSS and HTML v useful
And here's what you'd be doing......
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct research into online marketing potential prior to website planning;
- Be able to plan website requirements;
- Design new websites with a full bespoke design as well as to suit existing website templates;
- Build and maintain Wordpress websites;
- Maintain and enhance existing Websites;
- Perform thorough testing of Web applications;
- Candidate must be able to work individually on projects as well as being a team player;
- Candidates must be able to learn and investigate solutions to problems encountered;
- Be able and willing to teach others;
- Design and implement email marketing campaigns;
- Flexible in design of multi channel campaigns for print as well as online.
- Help to revitalise existing web projects including help in the creation of business user interfaces.
- Help co-ordinate and develop data distribution tools to multiple clients.
- Identify new developments and innovations that may be tested out.
- Identify profitable styles and methods to capture more information
- Be instrumental in the creation of new campaign usability, look and feel.
START AT 9AM AND FINISH AT 5PM (MIGHT NEED TO STAY A BIT LATER ON OCCASION)
Why travel to the West End when you can save time/travel costs and work closer to home..
If this interests you email Graham or Karla at Orchard in Enfield Town
we will need to see some examples of your work
Interviews held in Cockfosters or Barnet at Costa (we're buying)
Youthful attitude, BUT don't be scared if you are over 40...so are the Directors..
Again, apply if you are fresh out of Uni/college
BUT MUST HAVE RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
PS...SEND A BRIEF COVER LETTER THANKS
- Adobe Illustrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job