Did your manager make you work Christmas day?
Is your Work/Life balance tipping too far to one side?
You might think that agency work isn't quite up to your standards, maybe it won't challenge you enough or help you achieve your long-term goals - we get it.
We agree - that's why we're not like every other agency.
With Off to Work not only could you have a Spring/Summer full of working at Football Matches, VIP Weddings, Concerts, Expos in and around Birmingham and the West Midlands, (and you could even find yourself jetting off overseas!) but you also have access to training, opportunities and progression - all you have to do is show us you're a hard worker, which you obviously are!
So, what's coming up in Off to Work? Now, this is a major warning if you're a cat person because one of these events is none other than Crufts! The other? Just one of the biggest Horse Racing Festivals of the year - no biggie! We're looking for hospitality professionals who can gallop their way through these amazing events without even breaking a sweat. Don't worry if you live in Coventry - a lot of our clients aren't far away from you!
Doesn't sound too Ruff! Eh?
IT GETS BETTER - as part of the Off to Work team you have access to all of this:
- Choose where you work. Choose when you work!
- Experience iconic events whilst getting paid!
- £7.90 per hour or £8.41 per hour for 25s and over (includes holiday pay). Once under 25s have worked 30 shifts with us they will also automatically be paid £8.41 an hour too!
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further waiter / waitress, bar & barista training
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- 'Off the Cuff' rewards for outstanding work
- Annual staff awards!
Have I caught your attention!? Good, all you have to do is tick these three boxes:
- You're proud of your work and appearance
- You're enthusiastic and passionate about delivering great service.
- Although we are flexible, to be considered for work at these events you must be available either:
- All day every day from the 8th - 11th March
- All day every day from the 12th - 16th March
Sound like you? YES, it's you.
So, fetch your CV and cover letter saying why YOU are the Perfect Off to Worker, send it over and our team will be in touch. If you just can't wait, become a priority by going directly to our website to apply!
No experience necessary. You must provide proof that you are eligible to work in the UK and be over 18 due to the service of alcohol.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job