Igloo Automotive are currently looking for a number of experienced Vehicle Preppers working for our client Automotive Logistics company in Corby.
Immediate start for right candidate MUST have good experience in working in a busy paint shop environment.
Duties to include all the aspects of paint prep including masking, bagging, prime, flat/polish and fitting up of vehicle
- Sanding down panels
- Masking panels ready for paint
- Able to use filler to repair damaged body panel -
- Priming panels ready for paint
What you will need:
- Previous experience in Bodyshop repairs
- Full and valid driving license
- Good communication skills
- NVQ in Paint and Bodywork or equivalent experience
If you require any further information, please contact Marie on or send a CV to