Are you an experienced teleseller? Love smashing targets and earning commission? Want to challenge yourself even further in a sales environment?
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales executive to join a leading sales company in London Bridge. You will be working in an engaging environment where you can reach your potential and earn great money!
As the successful sales executive your responsibilities will include:
- Searching for prospective sales opportunities and making contact with them
- Speaking and selling to a variety of different industries
- Maintaining existing customers and upselling whilst on the phone
- Giving online demonstrations to clients in order to sell
A successful sales executive will have the following:
- Experience of direct selling (closing deals and taking payments) - appointment setting or customer service not sufficient
- Excellent communication skills, particularly over telephone
- At least 6 months experience in telesales
- An exceptional work ethic and punctuality
- A drive to achieve and hit targets
- An engaging personality and an ability to sustain a customers interest and attention over a lengthy call
- Uncapped commission structure
- Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only, NO WEEKENDS
- Top performers every month receive bonuses
- Half an hour of paid break every day in addition to Lunch
- Internal development training in sales
- Dress down Friday every week
If all of the above appeals to you or you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to contact Will at Upgrade Recruitment either by phone or by email. All information can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job