Experienced Telesales agent / Team manager
Competitive Basic Salary - OTE £40,000 to £45,000
Are you an experienced telesales / Contact centre Agent -whose looking for the next step? Apply now!!
The Connells Group is the most profitable estate agent in the UK with over 600 branches from Scotland to the south coast of England trading through brands such as Connells, William H Brown and Barnard Marcus.
We are seeking a highly motivated Telesales agent / Team manager, who is accomplished on the phone and has the ability to manage a small team of between 4-8 staff.
The Team Leader will be responsible for driving, mentoring, and developing there sales staff to the highest standards, driving sales performance against our KPis.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced telesales agent with a few years’ experience to take the next step on the ladder and further there career.
You will earn a competitive basic salary with a fantastic bonus structure and an annual bonus.
Development training is given.
Candidates need to have a high degree of drive, enthusiasm, determination and a "can do" attitude is essential.
A strong telesales / contact centre experience and a proven track record of sales is essential.
You will be a driven individual who thrives on a fast paced changing environment, a people person who can coach people to perform above expectations whilst ensuring compliance and customer service are an absolute priority. Applicants will have strong character and will have the ability to challenge convention to deliver exceptional results and industry leading customer service.
• Manage and coach a sales and telesales team (4-8
• Set up and monitor projects and new pilots
• Deliver KPI and customer service targets.
• Strategic planning.
• Demonstrate the ability to set a clear structure for the team with a "what’s working ethos"
• Share ideas and initiatives with the team and the company.
• Motivate and drive the team to deliver exceptional results
• Coach each team member constantly reviewing performance and customer service
• Call listening to improve and set best practice
• Recruit and retain the best staff.
• Set incentives and team prizes.
• Undertake structures reviews and one to ones.
• Set clear goals and structure.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• You will be able to demonstrate personal success within sales and/or customer services.
• Be able to work to challenging targets and deadlines and to deliver when under pressure
• Energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic with a desire to succeed in a very competitive industry/environment
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to deal confidently with clients and develop and maintain internal and external professional relationships both over the phone and face to face
• You will need to be IT literate with knowledge of and the ability to effectively and efficiently use computerised systems such as Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel, the Internet and Email
• Able to adopt a flexible attitude to working hours as evening and weekend working will be required
• Minimum two years’ experience in telesales, sales or estate agency.
Proven track record in managing people and driving performance to exceptional standards.
Why not check out our group and company website at www.connellsgroup.co.uk
- Communication Skills
- Estate Agency