Experienced Primary Teachers - Good Brent Primary School - September 2018
Are you searching for a Good Primary School for September 2018?
REESON Education are working exclusively with an oversubscribed Primary School in based in Brent to help them find experienced class teachers for September 2018. Due to the large size of this 3/4 form entry Primary School, we are searching for experienced teachers who are open to:
- EYFS Primary Teacher (Reception)
- KS1 Primary Teacher (Y1 or Y2)
- LKS2(Y3 or Y4) Primary Teacher
- UKS2(Y5 or Y6) Primary Teacher
There is flexibility on the year group you teach, with 24 classes in the school, there are plenty of opportunities for you to take on the desired year-group in September. We are keen to hear from experienced Primary Teachers who have completed their NQT year and are dedicated to teaching.
The school are happy to offer TLR's and positions of responsibility to the right candidate, depending on your strengths and skillset. The SLT love a Primary Teacher who can bring an addition skill, interest or hobby to the school too, so if you're a keen musician, dancer, sports man or woman, or have something unique about you, please get in touch!
- Primary Teacher
- Full Time & Permanent Contract
- Interviews Asap
- September 2018 Start
- MPS 2 - UPS 3 Inner London + TLR's available
- Experienced Primary Teachers
- 1 Year + experience (NQT Year completed)
- Creative, Passionate and Fun
- Someone looking for a school to grow and develop in
- Ability to commute to Lewisham with ease
- Consistently Outstanding Primary School
- 3/4 Form Entry
- Incredible Resources - Modern and Spacious
- Passion for creating independent learners
- Great support staff
- One of the strongest SLT in North London
If you're an experienced primary teacher interested in working at this Outstanding Primary School, do not hesitate to apply with an up to date CV.
Experienced Primary Teachers - 'Good' Brent Primary School - September 2018