Your new company
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a 2nd/ 3rd line support Engineer to join an extremely well- recognised and trusted telecommunications company within their Belfast office.
Your new role
The primary responsibility for a Government Service Desk Analyst is to provide technical support to all end users experiencing difficulty with all contractually agreed IT/Telephony related issues. The engineer will also be encouraged to build and maintain a good relationship with staff and customers; both internal and externally.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 4 years IT Support experience within the following:
- HMS, PSMS, EFIN, TAABS, Commvault, VMWARE, Cisco switches, Routers and Firewalls, Solarwinds and Microsoft technologies including Active Directory
- Windows 2008/2012 administration and troubleshooting experience
- Microsoft exchange installation and admin experience based on 2007/2010/2013
- Citrix XenApp/ Desktop administration and troubleshooting experience
- Able to identify and understand key business drivers; and use this knowledge to focus own work
What you'll get in return
On top of a competitive salary, this role will be an excellent opportunity for the successful applicant to gain valuable experience working in a busy IT department within a rapidly expanding company for a minimum of 6 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.