Experienced Social Worker - Locality Team- UP TO £39.00 PH
At Quickline Recruitment we are currently working with Cardiff Council to recruit for a passionate and committed Social Worker with the Children's Locality team. To be successful for this role, you are required to have previous experience within children services working as a social worker and registered with either social care Wales or social work England
The pay rate for the social worker position is £35 - £39 ph
About the Role
- Must have robust safeguarding, child protection experience and be confident with court proceedings
- As a child protection social worker, you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in child protection service
- Be able to hold child protection cases, have good written and verbal communication skills to work with a range of professionals and vulnerable families and Chair multi-agency core group meetings.
- To complete and present reports within the Child Protection arena using Signs of Safety approach.
- To be able to write court reports and present evidence to the court.
- Have experience of Child Protection and Court work and Child in Care work.
Requirements of the Social Worker
- Must have a DBS
- Be required to drive
- Be registered with Social Care Wales or Social Work England
- Candidate must have experience in working in Childrens services.
- Preferably worked in LAC and child protection before.
- Your own committed and experienced consultant
- Consultant with maximum of 3 candidates at a time to ensure dedication
- Exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Regular meetings and visits from your consultant
- Find your own job bonus - for bringing your own position to us
- Quick and Easy registration process with free DBS
- Large selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
For more information please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch!
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'