We have an amazing opportunity for Qualified Social Worker to join our new Children Intervention Team in Newham area.
Successful candidate would have to:
- hold a caseload of complex cases, co-work with Social Workers as required and assist with the day to day supervision of less experienced social workers including Newly qualified staff.
- be responsible for prioritisation of Team allocated work held in the Duty system under direction of Team Manager or Consulting Social Worker
- lead responsibility for liaison with key agency e.g. CMHT, Health Visitors, Schools as directed by the Team Manager.
- operate a care management approach and micro commission services to meet children's needs from an appropriate range of agencies and service providers.
- conduct care proceedings on behalf of the Department with appropriate guidance and authorisation.
- represent the Department in magistrates, County and High Courts.
- instruct solicitors, counsel and expert witnesses, in care proceedings with appropriate authorisation.
- follow Departmental procedures for the authorisation of care packages, placements, financial expenditure and accommodation of children.
- convene and chair multi-agency child protection meetings and planning meetings.
- play a leading role in improving practice and quality of assessments and care planning within the Team via mentoring assigned social work staff, leading Team meeting discussions and workshops, taking responsibility for updating Team on practice developments and research findings, induction of new staff.
This position is full time, Monday till Friday, pay rate £28-£38/h Umbrella (depends on experience)
Requirements: experienced qualified social worker, HCPC registration
Did you know that the Adecco Group holds the contract for agency Social Work roles in the following 15 London Local Authorities. We are currently seeking Social Workers for roles working with Children, Young People and Adults in all London! Open vacancies include: Children's - * Fostering * Adoption * LAC * Duty * First Response * Children in Need * Reviewing Team Adults - *Hopital Discharge * CMHT * AMHP * Community * Transitions * Learning Disability
Benefits of working with the Adecco Group and what we can offer?
- The Adecco Group are the MSP for 15 London local authorities , so we have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role
- Market leading rates of pay
- Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
- A market leading £250 referral bonus, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
- Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'