The local authority is a busy council, who is dedicated to the wellbeing of children and their families. Making it a great council to work a part of.
The assessment team do currently have involvement with court work, but this may change.
Job duties include:
• Managing a Children & Families caseload of various levels of complexity
• Writing detailed assessments to formulate and review care plans and cases are held for between 3 and 6 months
• Report and assessment writing
• Section 17 core assessments
• Specific intervention in relation to CIN after the initial assessment and the core assessment.
• CIN plans and reviews of the effectiveness of plan
• S7 reports
• Supervision orders
• Family assistance orders
• Co-working with other professionals from partner agencies
Do you feel this exciting role would be perfect for you? Do you have the right skills and experience for this team? If so apply below asap.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration which you will have to provide prior to interview for the role.
Why Reed and what can we offer?
•Dedicated expert consultant
•Online timesheets & pay management
•Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
•Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
•Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
•Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
•Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
•Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
If this sounds like the new job for you, please contact Michelle Garnett ASAP on 0151 242 6428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job