Immediate start available for an experienced social worker for an initial period of 3 months.
You will be working as part of a Review Team currently undertaking assessments within the review process and responsible for targets on ensuring eligibility of needs and savings. You will also be looking at packages of care, Direct Payments, Extra Care Housing, Supported Living, Residential/Nursing homes.
- NQSW must have passed their ASYE to be submitted for social work orders.
- Knowledge of legislative framework: care act 2014, mental capacity act etc.
- Written skills - case recording, report writing, analysis, assessment
- Assessment skills- evidence-based practice, ensuring eligibility and critical analysis
- IT literacy: MS Office, liquid logic
- Ability to travel countywide and out of county
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job