The Site Manager will have overall responsibility the site and will liaise closely with the senior team including the Operations Manager to deliver high quality work. The Site Manager will over see all areas of the build from setting out (including roads and sewers), infrastructure works, groundwork, construction through to completion and handover.
An up and coming Private developer who are focused on recruiting exceptional individuals with great experience of residential development. They were born out of a desire to establish an innovative British house builder who could deliver new homes of outstanding design quality which respond to the needs of today's contemporary lifestyles.
- To be a positive and inspirational leader who actively engages with the workforce to enhance the productivity of the project.
- To plan, manage and deliver all construction activities in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Leading a package of works, with a fully integrated and dynamic relationship between design, construction and commercial activities
- Demonstrate a positive 'can do' attitude at all times whilst understanding the impact of decisions on all
- To fully understand design / procurement / construction / completion planning, programming and progress reporting.
- To report openly and honestly at all times, acknowledging problems, analysing and providing seeking solutions
- Liaising with clients, professional staff including sub-contractors and the general public.
- Supervising contractors and internal staff on a daily basis.
- Meeting with subcontractors.
- Adhering to and ensuring the Health & Safety of the entire site and project.
- Maintaining quality & safety control procedures.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
Motivating and driving the workforce in a productive and time effective manner
*Have experience working within house building for a leading house build developer.
*Have a strong track record working on all sized projects.
*Have excellent customer and business communication skills.
*Experience managing an Assistant Site Manager / Foreman would be advantageous.
*You must have 5 years minimum experience of managing medium to large development, along with experience in the management of Health & Safety.
*You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand.
- QUALITY HOUSE BUILDING BACKGROUND
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job