This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Salary: £36,000 to £40,000 + Exc OTE + Car + Other Excellent Benefits
**Must Have Current Motor Trade Experience**
Our client, a highly successful, well respected motor group based in Berkshire Area are seeking a professional Service Manager with at least 2 years previous experience in a managerial role in the motor trade (Service or Aftersales Manager). Must have recent main dealer experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for the Service Department and must ensure that volume and profit targets are met.
- Supervising and delegating workloads to Technicians, Service Advisors, Service Receptionist and Admin
- Ensuring that work is flowing through workshop efficiently and that targets and deadlines are achieved.
- Setting monthly targets, budgeting, month end reports and health & safety issues
- Be fully involved with the interviewing and selection procedures for the staffing of the dealership including employment offers, disciplinary, staff appraisals etc.
Team building and staff motivation skills are a must; you must be outgoing, hardworking and have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of Kerridge would be advantageous. So, if you think you can make a difference and motivate other team members to achieve their business goals, then this could be the role for you.
Send your CV to Chris at Maiday Recruitment Services today!
Contact; Chris Lloyd
Email: chris@maidayrecruit .co.uk
You must be resident in the UK at the time of this advertisement and hold any necessary paperwork. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job