Service Advisor Required for our client based in Belgravia, London
Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm
Alternate Saturdays: 9am to 1pm
An exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced service advisor to join our busy, prestigious garage based in Central London (Belgravia).
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to develop your career in our successful company.
This is a customer-facing role and would suit someone who has a proven track record in the delivery of great customer service. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively with customers and other staff members within the company.
You will be highly motivated to make sales targets whilst protecting company values and promoting our customer experience ethos.
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Booking in customer vehicles for servicing
- Assisting with administration of car sales
- Keeping the customer updated and informed of the service’s progress
- Advising on timescales and collection arrangements
- Selling additional products as appropriate to customers’ needs
- Accurately invoicing and documenting all work completed
- Dealing with customer enquiries over the phone and in person, delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Following up on client experience after completion of works
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Great administrative skills and ability to use computers with confidence
- High degree of organisation and effective time management
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent teamwork skills
Please call and speak to Susan Rushbrook at ENS Recruitmetn today on 01702-214274
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job