This is an exciting position that will particularly suit an experienced KS2 primary teacher that has a passion for teaching and learning.
As a new member of staff you will be given support and time to adapt to the systems they have in place. Behaviour at the school is well managed, strategies are in place and the expectations are clearly outlined. Students are aware of their expectations and students value the education provided by staff and are respectful and want to learn making this a great place for teachers to teach.
Prior to applying, please consider the following.
* A qualified and effective Primary teacher?
* Committed to meeting all the requirements for safeguarding children?
* Organised and a good communicator?
* Committed to inclusion?
* Creative and Inspirational?
* Committed to developing self and others?
* Friendly, hardworking, resilient, motivated?
* Willing to learn and progress own professional development?
* Sustain the highest levels of quality?
* Demonstrate high levels of passion and energy?
* Share ideas and expertise?
* Work in a supportive team?
If yes to the above, then we want you to apply
The successful candidate will:
* Improve as a Teacher
* Have opportunities for promotion within a growing Multi Academy Trust
* Be supported by a performance management system
* Receive additional benefits that include:
* Free day time refreshments
* Staff Laptop
* Pension scheme
* Discounted family shopping scheme
* Plus other discretionary benefits such as
* Assistant car leasing scheme through salary sacrifice
* Salary sacrifice mobile phone scheme
* Various other salary sacrifice schemes including cancer screening, child care vouchers, cycle to work and will writing.
To find out more about this job call Prospero Teaching Birmingham on or email