Experienced Fire & Security Engineer - Romford
Package: £28,000-32,000 (dependant on experience) + Vehicle + Phone + Laptop
Mon-Fri & Overtime
Alecto recruitment are currently supporting a leading Security Company in their search for an experienced installation and service engineer to join their team.
- Installation, Service and Commissioning of security systems including intruder alarms, CCTV, access control systems
- Fault finding and repairs to all types of security systems
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- To provide reliable, quality support to customers always
- MUST HAVE high level of experience in security industry (at least 3/4 years preferred)
- Hold a Full Driver's License
- Ensure all tasks carried out quickly and efficiently
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Good face to face communication skills
- Have IPAF training
- Hold a current ECS or CSCS card
A company vehicle will be provided and the candidate must hold a full UK driving license.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
- Access Control
- Intruder alarms
- Security systems
- Installation Engineer
- Electrical engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job