Experienced Scientific Compliance Editor
Unique marketing leading healthcare agency specialising in the delivery of compliant scientific and digital solutions in the global development, pharmaceuticals and healthcare space are now looking to hire an Experienced Scientific Compliance Editor.
They are seeking individuals with a passion for science and a keen eye for detail, looking to further their career and their skills in a vibrant, growing company with many opportunities for training and career development.
The role is full-time. Remote working available. Attendance at company and client meetings will be part of the role.
Based in the heart of Oxford as part of an in-house team of dedicated Compliance Editors and writers with potential leadership opportunities for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Checking a range of materials working both with the wider internal Scientific Team and with clients
- Adhering to internal Quality Control (QA) and Quality Assurance (QA) procedures
- Understanding of the client brand and disease areas and undertaking additional training where required
- Checking and/or creating content high quality scientific and medical content for our clients that meets the exacting standards demanded by rigorous pharmaceutical codes and regulations
- Development and Implementation of agreed accuracy and compliance working practices for a range of clients
- Leading and training a team of Compliance Editors, as required building on existing procedures and protocols
- Ability to work with the wider internal scientific team and commercial team as required
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- A life sciences degree, preferably a higher degree
- At least 2 years' experience working in a similar agency role
- In depth knowledge of the ABPI code of practice and its application and demonstrable application in creating compliant content for UK pharma
- An understanding of the range of medical and regulatory frameworks governing the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Medical Writing experience desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good eye for detail
- Ability to build strong internal client relationships and attend meetings as required
- Ability to develop, lead and deliver content to agreed timelines and on budget across a range of projects and therapy areas
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
They offer a collaborative and supportive work environment with good opportunities for career progression, competitive package, generous holiday allowance
Please click APPLY for consideration.
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Compliance Editor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'