Experienced School Cleaner-Part Time-Norbury-£7.50phr
An experienced cleaner required for schools based in the Norbury area.
General requirements to include;
· Vacuuming, dusting, emptying bins, the polishing of surfaces, mopping of areas required.
· To ensure that the correct equipment and colour code system is applied and used at all times
· To ensure a high quality service is provided to the building users at all time ensuring customer satisfaction
· The observation of health and safety guidelines at all times is a critical element of the role
· To report any concerns or issues to the supervisor immediately for action e.g. broken equipment
· Ensure that all duties are completed in the time provided to a high standard
· Knowledge of basic cleaning equipment and materials.
· Has achieved a good attendance record.
· Physically fit to carry out cleaning duties including bending, walking, pushing, lifting and handling equipment.
· Possess good communication skills including understanding/accepting instruction.
-A current updated DBS
This position is on a part-time ongoing basis doing 3:30pm-6pm Monday to Friday and is to start IMMEDIATELY!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"