SALES NEGOTIATOR - LEADING ESTATE AGENCY IN CHELMSFORD
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPERIENCED SALES NEGOTIATOR
DO YOU HAVE SALES EXPERIENCE?
LEADING AGENT LOOKING TO RECRUIT
BASIC SALARY UP TO £30,000 DOE
My client is interested in a forward thinking individual who wants to develop their career in Estate Agency.
Previous experience in carrying out market appraisals is preferred and knowledge of the local area would be a distinct advantage.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Maximising on opportunities both face to face and over the phone
- Be able to work within a very dynamic fast paced office environment
- Be able to prioritise your time and work load
- Enjoy hitting the phones to generate appointments for viewings and valuations
- Telephoning customers with new properties that have come available
- Showing people around properties within the local area
- You will have experience of successfully working in an estate agents with sales background and thrive in a target driven environment.
- The role will require you to assist with viewings, liaising with vendors in a positive and effective manner whilst ensuring your personal targets are achieved.
- Managing and maintaining the company database
- Liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents
- Canvassing and lead generation of various sources
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary, generous commission structure and additional benefits with excellent career progression.
The successful candidate will need to be enthusiastic, driven and highly motivated. You will need to have a full driving license and a professional, smart appearance. In return, you will be presented with a fantastic opportunity to become an integral member within the team.
- A full UK driving licence
- A motivated and dedicated attitude
- Experience working in an estate agency environment
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent time-keeping and attendance and well presented
If you have what it takes our client will bring out the best in you with a structured career path and all the tools that you will need to be both effective and highly efficient in delivery.
If you feel that you have got what it takes then I look forward to hearing from you.
WE ARE SHORTLISTING FOR THIS POSITION APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note we act as outsourced resources and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
- Market Research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job