Harriet Ellis are a Dynamic company with a fun attitude to work, which combined makes personal development very achievable as well as helping play a major part in the continuation of the company growth. We aim to build and nurture talent with our employees and clients.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the Sales Team, monitoring sales activity and motivating the team to ensure targets are met.
- Managing all sales team staff on a daily basis in relation to sales queries, problems, ideas, etc.
- Placing adverts and organising staff recruitment campaigns when company looks to expand its sales/admin force.
- Setting KPI’s and monitoring performance amongst sales staff. Monitoring performance amongst the different sales consultants and assisting when extra experience is needed. Generate innovative incentive ideas to keep staff morale high and to create a consistent high energy in the sales office. Holding daily/weekly motivation meetings amongst the sales staff. Ensuring the sales team hit their targets.
- Producing reports & analysis on sales.
- The Sales Manager will make sure that existing and new staff will follow the company policies and procedures in accordance to contracts and Handbooks that are distributed on commencement of employment. The Sales Manager will report to the Managing Director with any shortfalls or breakdowns in this area. Training consistently new staff to the company way and being on hand to help assisting current staff with day to day issues.
- Holding one to one meeting with staff for progress reports.
- Involvement in marketing and promotional material when advertising for each training course we offer.
- Reporting in with staff meetings/one to ones, sales figures, etc.
- Coordinating classes to make sure that courses and classes are running smoothly and tutors are confirmed.
- Researching competitors to ensure that we are offering the best services and products we can. Helping on the business development strategic set by the Managing Director.
- The SM will organise the appropriate staff to attend and assist in preparing the company for exhibitions or seminars that it chooses to present its services at. Organising cover for these events both at exhibitions and cover in office. Some involvement may be required in ordering the necessary materials and merchandise and ensuring space is booked for the best pitch possible.
- The Sales Manager will ensure IT databases are correctly used to its maximum. The software used is a detailed software specific for Training companies and colleges to use as it details a number of analytical data needed to successfully run many different courses and classes. It is imperative that correct training is given frequently and that efficient and accurate information is inputted into the systems. This system should be open on all consultant advisors screen as it is a vital part of the job role when booking students into relevant classes.
Ensuring adequate cover for staffing levels, managing absence.
Working Hours:09.00 - 18.00 daily Monday to Friday
Salary: Excellent basic + Uncapped Commission
Full time Permanent: 40 Hours
- Management Experience