Ai-Media is a business that aims to transform people’s lives by creating technology solutions to provide access to disadvantaged and disabled people in every aspect of their lives. We create ground-breaking and innovative products that are used to provide access to a wide range of markets, including live captioning for clients in educational, corporate and government settings.
Due to an increased demand from our clients we are looking for experienced respeakers to join our UK team in London, either from our offices in London Bridge or remotely from home. We are particularly interested in hearing from applicants who have experience of live respeaking for corporate clients.
Full training of our captioning platform will be provided. However, a keen interest in languages and the written word is essential. The role of a live respeaker also requires a certain level of technical expertise, and therefore applicants should be comfortable working with new technologies and software.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to work for a company where you can genuinely make a positive impact on people’s lives every day. We have a number of positions available on a casual basis.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide live captioning via our ground-breaking Ai-Live captioning platform, for people with a range of disabilities including deafness and autism
- Provide live captioning for clients at schools, universities, the workplace and events
- Learn live captioning standards guides to ensure all captioning has the required level of accuracy
- Experience with captioning software such as Swift or WinCaps
- Exceptional command of the English language i.e. spelling and grammar
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and capable of learning new software and technology quickly
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Comfortable working under pressure and able to deliver work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisation and time management
This role will be based from our London offices or remotely from home depending on the business requirement.
- Organisational Skills
- Time Management
- English grammar
- Work Autonomously
- Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job