Recruitment Resourcer - Education Sector - Camberley
Are you an experienced Candidate Acquisition Specialist or Recruitment Resourcer? Do you want to be part of the UK’s most innovative and forward-thinking Education Recruitment Company? Do you want the opportunity to progress swiftly up your career ladder and want to make a real difference? If so, we may just have the right opportunity for you.
eTeach are the UK’s Number 1 Education Job Board and Specialist Recruitment Business providing innovative and forward-thinking Education Recruitment services to over 7,500 schools. We have a successful track record with over 15 years’ experience helping schools recruit better, smarter, faster.
The Education sector is changing, so is the way that schools attract, recruit and manage their education talent pools.
More about the role of a Resourcer at eTeach
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum (negotiable), plus commission
Our Education Resourcers play a key role in the day to day running of all aspects of the recruitment team’s teacher attraction and candidate support strategy, which includes:
- Sourcing candidates via our innovative No1 Education Job Board and across other digital platforms such as LinkedIn, Social Media and other channels.
- Utilise the latest search and resourcing techniques to identify high calibre teaching professionals and proactively develop our teacher / candidate pipeline.
- Extensive liaison with professional candidates daily, building rapport and directly supporting the candidates through their job search journey.
- Generate candidate leads, working with your colleagues and the Education Recruitment Specialists to ensure that we source the best teachers for our schools.
- Manage the advertisement and candidate responses via email, phone calls and other media.
- Prepare, re-format CV’s and candidate profiles.
- Support candidates as required from job briefs, through to pre-interview support, arranging interviews and obtaining feedback.
- Maintaining and updating the internal bespoke candidate and client CRM, ensure all documentation and relevant notes are current, meeting both high quality standards and compliance measures.
You will be supported by a highly successful and experienced team, as well as the Education Sector’s Number 1 recruitment brand, you will be working in an environment that encourages individual flair and personal growth.
You will be rewarded with an excellent career path and continued development and training, as well as a competitive salary package and bonus structure.
More about the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Must have previous experience in resourcing - essential requirement
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work with a sense of urgency, highly organised
- Positive outlook and a clear focus on providing a quality service
- Excellent Tech skills including 'digitally savvy’
- Confident, Flexible and a "Can do" attitude
So, do you want to build a career within a rewarding, dynamic and forward-thinking Education Sector expert that offers so much more than a traditional 'high street’ agency?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
eTeach welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work and live in the UK.
- Job Search