Experienced Recruitment Resourcer (Any Sector)
Base salary: £21,000 - £22,000 + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Location: Leadenhall Street, City of London
Are you an Experienced Recruitment Resourcer?
Do you feel like you are been held back?
Are your client accounts quiet?
Possibly looking at a new recruitment sector?
Are you not making enough placements?
Lacking career progression?
We have a great opportunity to work on a selection of Lorien's biggest Corporate Accounts - placing over 5000 contractors and 2000 permanent placements last year and working on an exclusive basis supporting a global portfolio of clients. These are "high volume," and "exclusive" accounts for all their IT recruitment requirements. A great opportunity for a delivery focused recruiter.
Your new company:
Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (the 2nd largest Staffing company in the UK, and 6th largest worldwide). We are market leaders in the IT recruitment sector, with over 40 years' experience in the industry. We partner with some of the most prestigious corporate clients across the country and globe, working with them at a strategic level whereby they outsource their recruitment needs to us.
We now need an additional Experienced Resourcer who wants to work in a candidate focused recruitment role. An opportunity to work with existing clients and earn a salary that reflects the value you add to the business. Lorien offer an uncapped commission structure that will reflect your hard work and results. You well and truly get out, what you put in and get paid what you are worth on a monthly basis.
There will not be a better opportunity like this. The team members have received many awards and accolades between them over recent years for their contribution and achievements in the business - you will receive the best support and training possible:
- Team of the year
- Employee of the year
- Resourcer of the year
- Elite billings winner
What you can expect to do doing on a day to day basis:
As a resourcer at Lorien, you won't be cold calling to generate new business - you'll be servicing our existing client, getting to know them, while having a real chance to work with the candidate market place.
- Receiving job specs and liaising with the client's recruitment manager
- Advertising vacancies and managing candidate responses
- Actively resourcing suitable candidates for live vacancies
- Overseeing the entire process on the candidate stage, from offer through to placement stage.
- Worked as a resourcer in an IT recruitment company but looking to work on bigger / major corporate accounts with greater earning potential and long term career prospects
- Worked in another recruitment sector but want to move in to something faster pace like IT recruitment
- Worked in a 360 recruitment role, but want to move away from new business and focus on an existing warm desk - no cold calling to clients and focus more on delivery / account management!
What you can expect in return:
- Learn from a highly supportive leadership team: our CEO, MD and Senior Management Team (SMT) are always on hand to answer your questions, listen to and action your thoughts and suggestions, and mentor and coach where necessary. Note: our CEO and SMT started off in this exact role you're reading about - we like to promote from within based on your merits and achievements. So, you'll be in very capable hands.
- Undertake account management: we're an exclusive supplier to our customers, so you won't be in competition with other agencies. Instead, from day one, you'll be working on multiple roles at any one time - allowing you to get to know our clients inside out, and truly partner with them on their various recruitment needs.
- Develop and grow via training: everyone learns in their own way. Our team of experts will deliver a market-leading training programme tailored to your individual needs - an ongoing commitment, in order to help transform and progress your recruitment journey at Lorien.
- Enjoy fun incentives: we're not shy to celebrate and champion the success of our people. From lunch clubs with our directors and team nights out through to Elite holidays (think Dubai, Vegas, New York, and Ibiza - the latter being this year's destination).
- Package: earn an excellent basic salary, plus an industry-leading commission structure with no threshold enabling you to maximise your earnings. You also get a day off on your birthday. And of course, we offer the usual benefits - including contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance, and a cycle-to-work scheme.
You'll be a part of something very special. Our people shape our culture: a relaxed working environment that values trust, flexibility, camaraderie, and rewards.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
- IT Recruitment
- Account Executive
- Delivery Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job