Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Minimum of 4 months experience
Location: Central London
Salary: £27,000+ & uncapped commission (1st Yr OTE - £60k)
Currently working in Recruitment with capped or team commission? Feel you have outgrown your workplace? No longer feeling passionate about your market? Working long hours but not earning the rewards you deserve? Looking for a fresh challenge with great incentives and bonuses?
My clients growing international recruitment firm is looking for energetic, motivated and switched on individuals with proven recruitment experience to carve out a successful career within the Industry.
Covering markets such as - Technology, Finance, Data, Engineering, Risk and Digital.
What does the role of an experienced recruitment consultant involve?
- Pitching yourself and the companies recruitment service to win new business
- Resourcing candidates via a number of different methods to fill these roles
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Learning from both their in house and external trainers
What they are offering:
- In house training - a mixture of class-based and on the desk training. Your development is ongoing here to ensure you become a highly skilled sales professionals
- The opportunity to work with high-end clients including the Big 4, corporate banks, online fashion brands and Premiership football teams as well as bringing on your own clients
- A great commission structure - no thresholds and no caps, actually see your hard work reflect in your commission cheques.
- A transparent progression structure to support you in management
- Flexible working hours/days
- Market-leading benefits package
What are they looking for?
They are looking for individuals with proven recruitment experience. The following qualities are also desirable:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Tenacious work ethic
- Target driven/money motivated
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'