SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. We work extensively with Nurseries, Schools (Mainstream & SEN), Academies, FE Settings and a variety of alternative education establishments across the West Midlands recruiting for PERMANENT and TEMPORARY staff. We offer a bespoke service to both the clients and candidates with whom we work and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and our professional attitude towards Safeguarding & Customer Service.
Smart Education is rapidly expanding over the next 12 months and we have a fantastic and rewarding opportunity for a dynamic consultant with a proven track record in sales or business development to join our innovative and proactive team.
We currently have opportunities to join our primary, secondary and sen teams at trainee level or consultants with a proven track record inr ecruitment. You will be responsible for developing a new desk with some established business relationships. We are looking for a forward thinking, experienced candidate with excellent customer service who wants to join an ambitious, fun and experienced team. Your client base will be Schools and its imperative that the successful candidate has excellent telephone manners and can adapt to offer support to clients that isn’t pushy or mainstream sales based.
You will be responsible for:
* Managing the candidate cycle from initial enquiry through to placement
* Conducting face to face meetings with clients at a senior level within schools
* Business developing over the telephone in order to convert and retain new clients
* Achieving weekly key performance indicators including outbound call activity, client visits and candidate registrations
* Ensuring you consistently provide an excellent level of service to both candidates and clients alike
* Contributing to a positive and supportive office environment and working collaboratively within your team
To be successful in this role you will display:
* A proven track record in sales, recruitment or business development
* Some knowledge of the recruitment industry, ideally education
* The ability to manage your time effectively and deal with high volume work loads
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with client contacts at all levels
* The ability to work within a high pressure but equally highly rewarding working environment
You will benefit from:
*A competitive basic salary and uncapped commission structure
*Support and development in order to take your career as far as you would like it to go
*A clear and concise progression plan which will enable you to influence your own career *pathway
*Opportunities for progression to management
*Employee of the Month
*Employee of the year rewards
*Team achievement awards
*Ongoing training and development
If you want to join a forward thinking, friendly and professional team in a position that will see you building long lasting client relationships, leaves you feeling rewarded and appreciated then please get in touch today!
SALARY- £20,000 - £29,000
WORKING HOURS- Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4.30pm
* closing date for applications is 19th March 2018