Job Title: Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Property & Construction
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £35k Basic Plus Commission (Year 1 OTE £55k)
Brief Job and Company Description
Our client is well established recruitment agency based in Central London that work within the property and construction industries. They are looking for high calibre recruitment consultants who feel that they could have something special to offer the company.
The position will be for somebody who can come in and really hit the ground running so experience within Construction or Property would be extremely advantageous. This will be a 360 recruitment position with the scope to really progress in the company and to forge a long and lucrative career.
For this position you MUST have the following
- At least 2 years’ experience of working within recruitment, ideally within the Constructions or Property industries.
- The ability to handle a 360 recruitment role
- A proven track record of regularly billing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The drive and hunger that is required to be successful in recruitment
- The ability to work in a fast pace and target driven environment
What you get in return:
- A generous basic salary plus excellent commission structure
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to build a long and lucrative career
- Regular incentives (Overseas trips, days and nights out, gadgets etc)
- Private Health Cover
- Contributory Pension
- 25 Days Holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Ongoing support and training
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job