Education Recruitment Consultant
Tempest Resourcing, Central London
Salary £18,000 - £24,000
Commission structure paying up to 30%
Want to work for a company that heavily invests in their employees? Want to work for a company that offers career progression? Want to work for a company that has one of the best commission structures in the UK?
About The Company
Tempest Resourcing specialise in Education recruitment in the UK. Established in 2011 and are based in the heart of London. We deliver an exceptional level of training and support in every area of recruitment to provide you with the foundations to be a high performing Recruitment Consultant, that will lead to a very lucrative career.
Our Education sector position focuses on placing candidates in Primary Schools, Secondary Schools; SEN Schools and Further & Higher Educational Institutions.
Must have a minimum of 6 months Recruitment Consultant experience. We are looking for a confident, self-motivated individual to join our fast-growing team. You will need to be resilient, positive and organised with the desire to learn and progress. You will be expected to have a good telephone manner and be a fast learner.
Sourcing candidates through networking and cold calling for long-term and short-term roles. You will be working as a full 360 Recruitment Consultant, meeting and relationship building with both candidates and clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Always strive to over achieve targets set by Managers
- Utilise all recruitment methods available to cover a wide area for recruitment of relevant candidates
- Looking to increase desk revenue year on year
- Aim to build strong relationships with both clients and candidates
- Working in partnership with all team members to ensure all booking are cross filled
- Continuously actively resourcing suitable candidates
- 8-week training program. (Optional)
- One of best commission structures in the UK.
- Resourcer of the Quarter
- Consultant of the Quarter
- 5* all paid annual rewards holiday.
- Free welcome lunch.
- Dress down Friday.
- Top performers lunch.
- Summer/Christmas party.
- Team nights out.
For more information, contact Hayley Mackay (LinkedIn) or apply directly.
- Cold Calling
- Recruitment Consultant