Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Hospitality - Job Summary
Do you have a recruitment background in the hospitality sector?
We're looking for an experienced Hospitality Recruiter to join our expanding team.
We are one of the UKs leading Recruitment Companies, specialising in, Hospitality recruitment across the UK. Due to our rapid growth we have an opening for a high calibre, experienced perm consultant looking to join a successful team where you'll be given both the support and autonomy to thrive.
We are an expanding, successful, and established recruitment organisation that has been a market leader in the Hospitality, Retail and Digital sectors since 2002. Our Hospitality division works with a diverse range of companies across the UK and our recruiters are encouraged to develop national client accounts with no geographical restrictions in place meaning that you can maximise the business potential with each client that you're working with and reap the rewards for your hard work.
Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Hospitality - Role Responsibility
What makes Detail2Recruitment different from other agencies? We are a non-micromanaged business with a fun working environment, which will allow you to manage your desk to fully maximise your sales and earning potential. We work with a diverse range of businesses across the Hospitality sector and have a fantastic client base that the successful candidate will have access to.
Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Hospitality - The Ideal Candidate
- Proven recruitment experience within Hospitality
- The ability to identify and win new business opportunities
- Ability to stay organised and focused when working to challenging deadlines
- Personable with a passion for establishing new business relationships as well as growing and developing existing relationships
- Competitive Nature
- Collaborative approach
- Strives to be the best and takes full ownership for their own performance
What we offer:
- A warm welcome from a supportive and engaged team
- Recognition & Reward for your hard work and effort
- Autonomy & Freedom to develop your desk
- No geographical restrictions on client accounts
- Supportive leadership and coaching to help you develop
- Regular training including workshops, coaching sessions as well as external training
- A genuine Team focused environment
- Bespoke I.T. systems designed to help you and not hinder you
- You'll be empowered to make decisions
- Clear, transparent and uncapped commission
- Regular incentives (individual and team based)
- Development opportunities based on your capability and not your length of service
If this sounds like the right opportunity from you then don't hesitate to get in touch, and start your career with Detail2Recruitment today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"