Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Essex
About the role
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant with excellent interpersonal skills to join our office in Harlow, Essex.
Ackerman Pierce is fast paced and growing Recruitment Agency looking for dynamic people to join our fast growing team.
Responsible to: Managing Consultants
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, job boards, advertising, social media and referrals.
- First point of contact for candidates, identifying their skills and matching with appropriate vacancies.
- Formatting candidate CV's to the Ackerman Pierce standard.
- Managing compliance documentation for candidates.
- Prioritising workload
- Sourcing suitable temporary and permanent vacancies from a range of clients and VMS's.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with private clients and with VMS account managers.
- Researching the market, identifying target clients, generating leads and developing business relationships.
- Responsible for updating and cleansing internal CRM database.
- Providing advice and guidance to candidates regarding specific positions and interviews.
- Working towards daily/weekly/monthly target, responsible for delivering on set targets.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Educated to a minimum of A-level or equivalent level.
- Experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant
- Well-developed skills in Word Processing (e.g. Microsoft Word), Spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) Emails (e.g. Outlook).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who is goal oriented and has a proven experience of working with a matter of urgency.
What we Offer
- Industry leading Basic pay and
- Best Commission structure we can find anywhere
- Company incentives including Holidays, Fun Days, Duvet Mornings, Bonuses, Additional Annual Leave.
- Excellent office atmosphere.
- Funded training and development utilising internal and external trainers.
- Excellent internal progression
- Company Gym membership, mobile phone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job