SOLICITOR - CIVIL LITIGATOR - NORTH LONDON
Our client is looking for an Experienced Qualified Solicitor in Civil litigation to take over from a retiring Partner in North London. Partner opportunity could be offered in the future for the right candidate.
With at least 10 years PQE, the ideal candidate would have experience in:
Commercial property related work -
- Contested lease renewals under 1954 Act
- Service charge recovery
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes;
Recovery of land from unlawful occupiers,
Corporate matters -
- Partnership and shareholder disputes,
- Contract disputes,
- Employment disputes;
- Professional negligence,
Desirable but not essential insurance, banking and finance disputes;
Key aspects of the role include:
- Providing high quality legal services;
- Conducting own case-load and providing advice and representation to the firm’s clients;
- Ensuring services are provided in a timely fashion and the client is informed regularly on progress and costs;
- Developing and maintaining good client relationships and managing client expectations;
- Commercial and financial awareness including ability to take responsibility for financial control of own client matters;
- Proactive business development and building an own client following;
- Meeting deadlines and managing time effectively;
- Knowledge and understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and other relevant regulatory requirements;
- Develop and maintain the competencies necessary to provide a proper standard of service to clients and maintain a record of professional development;
- Complying with internal procedures and systems of the firm including file and case management, file audits, client due diligence and time recording;
- Adhere to and promote the firm’s equality and diversity policy.
Salary and package negotiable - £65k p.a.
If you believe you have the right skills and qualities to be successful in this role, please submit your CV.
- Business Development
- Civil Litigation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job