Experienced Purchasing Administrator / Stock Coordinator
Job Title: Purchasing and Stock Management Administrator
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Founded in London in 1922 Tecalemit has been at the forefront of vehicle servicing & maintenance ever since. We are a business full of great people who care about their jobs, their colleagues and their customers. We are currently looking for someone to fulfil the following.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Administrator in our Warehouse and Purchasing Department.
- Stock movement management and Stock Control understanding including costing
- Supplier warranty validation and returns
- Supporting Stock Check activities including accurate Inputting of stock check data and investigating variances
- Arranging pallet and parcel collection from engineers and customers
- Checking purchase invoices and investigating discrepancies with suppliers
- Raising claims with couriers for damaged or lost deliveries
- Experience of using Sage 200
- Purchasing experience particularly components and spare parts
- Knowledge of export and import procedures and associated documentation
- General Purchasing Administration experience
- Honest and reliable
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Work as part of a team
- Have a proactive approach
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment would be an advantage
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
The Company recognises their duty to actively promote Equal opportunities for all employees and to eliminate discrimination (whether direct or indirect or perceived) in its various forms.
It is our intention to do what is reasonably practicable to ensure the company's employment methods and procedures achieve this.
The main areas for recognised discrimination are: Age, Disability, Gender Re-assignment, Marriage & Civil Partnership, Pregnancy & Maternity, Race, Religion or Belief, Sex, Sexual Orientation.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Procurement Administrator, Procurement Officer, Buyer, Purchasing and Stock Coordinator, Stock Controller, Stock Purchaser, Commercial Buyer, Commercial Purchaser, Procurement Advisor, Purchaser, Procurement Administrator, Procurement Assistant will also be considered for this role.
- Stock Controller
- Procurement Assistant
- Procurement Administrator
- Procurement Officer
- Commercial Buyer
- Procurement Advisor
- Stock Purchaser
- Purchasing and Stock Coordinator
- Commercial Purchaser
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'