A large leading Production company is looking to recruiting an experienced, tenacious, results driven Purchase Ledger Clerk.
The Company is offering an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk an opportunity to join their busy lean Accounts team and the ideal candidate will be from a financial backgroud, a strong team player, self motivated in order to facilitate job expectations and flexibility is paramount.
The Key requirements required for this role will include
- Coding and Matching Invoices against the correct PO numbers set on the system ready for being imputed, processing invoices on the system using SAGE
- Deal with and resolve internal and external queries via phone or email, timely and effectively to prevent payments being delayed
- Developed and maintained internal and supplier relationships
- Reconciling statements for invoices received
- Filing/photocopying and scanning invoices and other documents, responsible for managing own workload and provide cover for the Purchase Ledger Manager when required
- Experience in running month end reports as and when required, ensuring all invoices are processed by month end deadlines
- Posting Journals
- Ad-hoc duties
Key attributes include:
- AAT Level 2 or qualified by experience
- Previous transactional experience
- Strong organisational skills and keen eye for detail.
The successful candidate will be Excel proficient, able to learn new software packages quickly and willing to do additional ad hoc duties.
In return you will be offered a full-time position 08:30 - 17:00 Mon - Thus early finish Friday, attractive package including holidays, pension and on-site parking. Please send your current CV to me to be in with a chance!