Hastings International are a team of property experts specialising in the sale & lettings of properties & new homes across the London area. We also have offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Kuala Lumpa and are well known for our client focused approach and local knowledge, delivering high quality service to our international client base.
We’re now looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our busy Shad Thames office working on a full time basis from Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm.
Key duties will include:
- Printing and logging of invoices
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Manage invoice queries and proactively resolve
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Assist in month end tasks
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
The successful applicant will:
- Have an eye for detail
- Have previous experience as a purchase ledger clerk
- Competent in the use of MS Excel
- Be able to demonstrate speed & accuracy in number crunching
- Bank reconciliation experience
In return we offer a competitive salary with a review after a 3 month probationary period and a friendly working environment.
- Purchase Ledger