My client acts as trusted advisors to real estate clients in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East. They aim to attract, recruit and retain the best people in the property industry. They are now looking for Property Managers to join their team in their South West London Head Office. The successful candidate will have proven residential AST Property Management experience, be client facing and looking to build on their residential property management experience.
If you are an ambitious and driven Property Manager, looking for a role and company in which you can grow, and be supported by a strong team, then this could be the position for you. A good team player is imperative to this role, as is the ability to build relationships with lessee's, tenants and clients.
The successful candidate will be joining an established team within the property management department. They will have previous experience of working in a busy environment and be able to provide a high level of service to, and establish rapport with, clients, leaseholders and colleagues.
- Ensure delivery of Property Management Services in accordance with Management Agreements and having regard to Industry Best Practice
- Arrange maintenance and refurbishments works to properties, liaising with landlords, contractors and tenants to ensure works are conducted and completed to a timely manner
- Service section 8 notices and section 21 notices
- Organise gas safety checks and other safety compliance
- Cross sell the skills and services of the other divisions to existing and potential clients
- Any other duties appropriate to this role, as required from time to time
- ARLA or equivalent industry recognised qualification preferred
- Proven residential service charge block management experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent communicator and client relationship skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Good financial skills
- Good team player
If you would like to find out more about this exciting South West London opportunity please apply, and Jacob Gough will be in touch with you to discuss the position in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job