- Chiswick, West London
- Basic Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 (negotiable)
- Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)
- No driving licence required
- Full ARLA training provided
- Fantastic progression opportunities
Our client is a market leading Property Company currently looking to hire a Property Manager to join their growing team. Their culture is one of support, encouragement and success. They have an enviable reputation and huge plans for the future.
- Managing a property portfolio of private residential tenancies and preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, negotiators and other associates within the estate agency.
- Carrying out property inspections,reporting to landlords and arranging and monitoring works and repairs where necessary.
- Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments and handling tenancy deposit returns.
- Mediating between landlords and tenants and handling any issues or disputes.
- Have previous experience working as a Property Manager
- Be professional, friendly, positive, diligent and diplomatic
- Have self-motivation with a 'can do’ attitude
- Be well presented and be excellent communicators
- Be a team player who is highly organised
- Have the ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Property Management
- Estate Agency