Lochead Sandford Recruitment's client, a leading, award winning Accountancy firm seeks to recruit 2 Experienced Tax Assistants to join their growing Personal/Private client tax team to work on a varied range of clients and projects.
- Review of UK Tax Returns for a broad range of high-net worth individuals, company directors, partners, entrepreneurs and non- UK domiciled individuals
- Preparation/review of rental accounts, self-employed and partnership accounts
- Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on relevant tax developments
- Preparing client advice
- Day to day contact with HMRC with management of compliance processes for private clients
- Delegation of work to, and training of junior staff
The successful candidate will likely be part qualified ATT/CTA or with appropriate personal tax experience gained from another UK Accountancy Firm tax department, with strong client liaison and analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
In return our client offers a most attractive salary package with benefits and excellent holidays, friendly team environment, flexibility re working hours and good prospects to develop whilst taking responsibility for a high quality and interesting tax client portfolio.
- Tax Returns
- Personal Tax
- private client tax
- Tax Assistant/Senior