Experienced Payroll Administrator
£20,000- £23,500 PA
24 days + bank holiday, pension, Christmas party, progression, training
My client, a well established professional and friendly firm are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be welcomed into a business which really values their staff members and recognises success. The main purpose of the role will be to provide full administrative support to the rest of the team members.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll
- Send payslips, P32s and reports to clients
- Process pensions
- Set up new PAYE schemes
- Liaise with HMRC
- First point of call for all clients both face to face and over the phone
- Sending out statements
- Sending out VAT reminders & year end reminders
- Taking telephone payments
- Book client appointments
- Chasing outstanding documentation
- Setting up new clients onto the company system
- Stationery orders
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to multitask & prioritise work load.
- Have good use of their own initiative
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer and you can be sure that you'll always be judged on your merits alone. We are only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job