My Client a growing bookkeeping service are looking to recruit an experienced payroll administrator based in Tunbridge Wells. The position is full time and the candidate will ideally have Sage payroll and auto enrolment pension experience.
• Computer literate.
• Will ideally have Sage and auto enrolment pension experience.
• Ability to work under your own initiative.
• Ability to cope with demanding deadlines.
• Ideally have practice experience.
• Processing payrolls in Real Time Information (RTI) on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Operating and administering auto enrolment pensions.
• Producing payroll reports and spreadsheets.
• Administering SSP, SMP and SPP entitlements and other statutory payments.
• Calculating sickness, holiday entitlements and redundancy payments.
• Processing all tax documents; P45’s, P46 (HMRC starter checklist), P60’s and student loans.
• Maintaining accurate payroll records of sickness, holidays, maternity/paternity leave and salary sacrifice schemes.
• Setting up BACS transfers of client’s salaries and PAYE liabilities to HMRC.
• Online submission of final year end declaration (final payment submission).
• Answering payroll queries from clients and liaising with HMRC.
• Undertaking manual calculations relating to payroll queries, taxation, National Insurance, maternity, holidays etc.
• Maintain accurate payroll records and keeping client’s informed regarding changes and legislations that relate to payroll processing.
• Providing training and support to new employees and more junior members of the team.
• Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job