Experienced Part Time Accounts / Bookkeeper required.
Hammond Transport is a leading transport and logistics company based in Essex. We require a professional high-calibre individual to join our team, delivering excellence to our customers throughout the UK and Europe. the accounts department is based at our depot in Billericay with excellent offices and amenities.
Your main duties will be:
- Operating Sage 50 accounting software
- Credit control & month end tasks, potentially including VAT returns
- Monthly management accounts
- Monitoring of budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Bank reconciliation and allocation of payments
- Sales ledger processing
- Cover for Payroll administration (Payroll Manager software)
- End of Year
- Direct communication with our clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Accounts experience
- Honesty & discretion when handling financial information
- Professional communication skills & positive attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Customer care essential
- To be part of our great team
- Experience within the logistics industry an advantage
Hammond Transport is not your typical logistics company, we specialise in Dedicated - Direct Transport movements, and work with some high profile clients. Our services include Event transport, Rail, Construction and specialist deliveries.
* The ideal candidate must have own transport to get to our depot in Billericay, Essex.
To Apply, please click Apply Now.
- Communication Skills
- Professional Conduct
- Sage Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job