We are seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join our team. This is a professional position that will support the Financial Planners directly in servicing existing and potential clients.
You will be expected to perform various tasks including financial reviews, research and analysis and preparing suitability reports. You must have the ability to apply critical thinking skills, work within a team and display excellent organisational skills within a fast paced working environment. A working knowledge of using Selectapension is preferable.
At Midland Independent, we offer a full range of financial advice in areas including Pensions, Investments, IHT Planning, Wealth Management, Protection and Mortgages.
Key Duties will include:
- Analysis of client circumstances and preparation of bespoke financial planning reports
- Managing, recording and monitoring client annual reviews and subsequent recommendations on behalf of the Financial Planners
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Client review meetings and handling client queries
- Preparing transfer analysis reports using Selectapension
- Researching products to support recommendations
- Preparation of suitability reports
- Completion of client files to meet regulatory requirements
- Providing support to the Financial Planners allowing them to focus on client relationships and meeting business targets
To be considered for this role, the successful applicant must be able to evidence their understanding and knowledge of the financial planning advice process. You will be able to cope with a fast paced, high pressure workload whilst ensuring accuracy at all times. You will be qualified to Level 4 diploma minimum, have excellent report writing and communication skills and be willing to work towards chartered status.
We will offer you a professional and supportive working environment along with the opportunity to develop your skills, with the potential to progress your career.
- Financial Planning
- Critical Thinking