They are seeking a qualified experienced Paraplanner to join their team in Birmingham.
Your key responsibilities are:
• Deliver high quality reports in a timely manner to our clients, attending client meetings as and when required.
• Accurately and efficiently support the Private Client/Financial Planning team to enable the achievement of targets.
• Ensure cases are referred to Planning Standards/Manager where appropriate to mitigate risk to the business and ensure quality is maintained.
• Regularly participate in team meetings, including highlighting issues and owning actions through to resolution.
• Assist with any new business initiatives, as required.
• Proactively identify improvements for the continuing progression of the team.
• Assist with research and surveys.
• Participate in project work where applicable.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Diploma Level 4 is ideal or working towards, with a desire to work towards Chartered Status
- Detailed knowledge of Financial Services products
- Effective Research analysis experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job